The Centramate™ 500 S benchtop tangential flow filtration system provides biotechnology and biopharmaceutical drug developers & manufacturers with an ultra-compact portable unit for process development in ultrafiltration (UF) and microfiltration (MF) applications.
Designed for all applications requiring concentration and diafiltration of suspended micro-particulates (such as cell suspensions and lysates) or dissolved solutes (such as proteins or nucleic acids), the sanitary, self-venting, fully drainable design meets the demands of cGMP environments, with full traceability of process-wetted materials. Using the Centramate 500 S system for process development, time, risk, and process volumes are all minimized.
- Compact Flowpath - the ultra-compact flow path of the Centramate 500 S system allows users to operate at volumes as low as 170mL (when using a single Centramate membrane cassette), enabling high concentration factors and minimizing operating volumes
- Scalable Process Technology - designed through experience, the Centramate 500 S system meets the requirements for cGMP equipment with a comprehensive qualification and documentation package, calibrated process instrumentation, and hygienic design
- Direct Flow Measurement - the magnetic inductive flowmeter provides direct flow measurement during operation, making system operation safe, accurate, and user- friendly
- High Yield and Product Recovery - the hygienic, completely drainable flow path of the Centramate 500 S system enables high product yield, optimum product recovery, and easy cleaning
- Safety in Operation - an adjustable pressure interlock provides product and operator safety in a robust and reliable TFF system
- Pressure Independent Flow - the four-piston diaphragm pump delivers constant flow even as the system pressure increases
- Data Logging Capability - data from the process instrumentation can be exported to a PC or laptop computer via the USB port on the Centramate 500 S system